Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands are popular destinations in South America, for business travelers it means easy access to a valuable trove of destinations. Here is a brief overview of Ecuador’s top 5 tourist attractions along with the top 5 reasons to visit Ecuador.
1. Amazon Rainforest. The Amazon Rainforest is famous for its vast rich diversity of wildlife and, within this, is the potential discovered species of mammals, reptiles, fish, birds, amphibians, and even insects. With bravely managed Amazon, tourism opportunities abound.
2. Galapagos Islands. This is a unique family of islands known for their rights, vast areas of sea and land, and the most vibrant of them all is the Galapagos. Unfortunately, many of the islands are owned by native residents, making it unfair for them to charge for access to the islands and their wonders.
3. Machu Picchu. Although this much-touted secret is only an hour’s drive from Quito, it proves the age of Machu Picchu.
4. Inca Trail. Whether you’re a keen independent traveler or a traditional traveler, this 15-day journey across the Andes is intricate and memorable.
5. Galapagos Islands. The Galapagos Islands are a magnificent group of islands, off the coast of Ecuador. The most famous islands are Ecuador’s Santa Cruz Island and Isabela Island. Aurora Island is also located close to Guayaquil. The best time to visit is during the June-October season when its rains are minimal and the waters are calm.
Find out about some potential hazards for travelers here.
The above destinations are popular with travelers from all over the world, not just because of their proximity to the Andes or tropical weather. These gorgeous locations are ideal for backpackers who want to experience something different, as well as tourists exploring the wide Pacific. Travelers visiting Ecuador and the Galapagos Islands can capture scenery and wildlife not seen in other parts of the world.
Also, you might find some useful tips for a weekend getaway for couples in my latest post.